- A basic description of the disease
- Information on the background and history of the disease
- The symptoms of the disease; how a person knows they have it
- Any tests a health care provider would run to help diagnose the disease
- How the disease affects the body
- Cures or treatments for the disease
- Current research to find a cure or better treatment for the disease
- The age one normally gets this disease and how they get it
- How a person's daily life is affected by the disease
- Information on the cost of having the disease, such as for treatment, medications, hospitalization, etc.
Please comment to his Blog post to verify you attending the Library Research Day on Friday, Feb. 24th.
Tell me . . . number your responses . . . Thank you!!
- What one research tool/resource did you like the best?
- Did you get three resources and document them in YOUR Blog, with correct format??
- Did you find a source for statistical data on the disease? We will use the data later in Excel to create a chart.