I personally liked the EBSCOhost Databases, the CQ Researcher, and the website that the librarian showed us medlineplus.gov. The one that iliked the best was the CQ Researcher.
1. i personally liked ebscohost the most. 2.yes i got 3 resouces and put them on my blog. 3. yes i found statistical information
I really liked EBSCOhost. I found this website very interesting and helpful to all of us! We can find any topic (I think) we are looking for!
very nice website :)
1. I liked using EBSCOhost. It was very easy to use and cite.
2. I did find three resources and cited them on my blog.
3. I did find an article about statistics.
i liked EBSOhost but i like medlineplus.gov the most since it has alot of information....
What one research tool/resource did you like the best? Meline Plus and CQ researcher were very helpful research tools.
Did you get three resources and document them in YOUR Blog, with correct format??No, only two but they were very informative.
Did you find a source for statistical data on the disease? We will use the data later in Excel to create a chart.Yes I did and I found out the men can get brest cancer too.
1. I really liked the citation function on the EBSCOhost
2. yes i have 3 sources properly formatted on my blog, along with others with only links
3. Yes i found a couple charts depicting the decrease of VWF in someone with the VWDisease compared to a healthy person.
What one research tool/resource did you like the best?
one of the sources where I found a lot of information about my topic was medlineplus.gov. I like CQ Researcher too becuase it took me to other websites where i found good information too.
Did you get three resources and document them in YOUR Blog, with correct format?? Yes, I got the three I needed but I think I could've find more than three.
Did you find a source for statistical data on the disease? We will use the data later in Excel to create a chart.
yes, there were sources with statistical data on OSA
1. I really liked CQ researcher I found a really good article there.
2.Yes, I have 3 correctly cited sources posted on my blog and the links.
3. Yes, I found a lot of charts that would help me later.
2.I did get 3 resources and documents, and I posted them on my blog.
3. I did find statistics.
1. Ebscohost.com was very helpful, also sciencedirect.com helped.
2. The sources i found on google had alot so i figured to use those as part of my research but that just a quick resource not a fully resourced topic just yet.
3. The data collected wasnt in graph form but it definitly had statistics listed.
1. I liked Ebscohost and CQ researcher.
2. With the little time we had I did get one resource and search through various articles.
3. I didnt get to find statistical data. The information I got was that CQ researcher was or has statistical data.
Very interesting and insightful for me. I personally had time to find my disease in Hepatitis C Foundation that I am familiar with. I was able to go to the lab on Monday for you to help me further thank you
1. I liked the EBSCO host best.
2. I did get 3 resources but still need to post on my blog.
3. I did find a statistic on diagnoses on autism in CA.
i was there but i didn't hear his presentation because i was out side of the room on the computers doing my work
What one research tool/ resource did you like the best? For me the resource that I like the best was EBSCO host.
I got there sources and documents, but I need to post them on my blog
I am still looking for a good source for statistical data
Thanks for putting this guidelines it will certainly help in making the project in a correct format.
Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too.
Inspiring and Igniting minds in Technology for better understanding and creative solutions.